- 2019 doc. (associate professor) (VŠB-Technical University Ostrava, Faculty of Mining and Geology, Department of Geodesy and Mine Surveying), habilitation thesis “Selected aspects of measurement in space and physical geodesy” (in Czech), habilitation lecture “Study of the Earth by methods of space geodesy” (in Czech)
- 2003 Ph.D. (CTU in Prague, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Department of Advanced Geodesy), dissertation thesis “Selected problems of GPS application in geodetic controls and geodynamics” (in Czech)
- 1998 Ing. (CTU in Prague, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Department of Advanced Geodesy), master thesis “Some aspects of monitoring recent GPS movements” (in Czech)
In Research Institute of Geodesy, Topography and Cartography:
- Development and operation of observation technologies in the fields of GNSS, terrestrial gravimetry, meteorology, data processing of space and physical geodesy.
- Participation in teams solving research and development projects in the areas of applications of GNSS and gravimetry.
Publications and results
- Results at RIV (nationwide database)
- Complete list of publications in V3S (university database)
Bachelor and master courses at CTU:
- Teoretická geodézie 1 (in Czech)
- Teoretická geodézie 2 (in Czech)
- Teoretická geodézie 4 (in Czech)
Ph.D. students at CTU:
- Ing. Ondřej Šimáček (from 10/2021)
- Ing. Zuzana Vaňková (from 10/2021)